Thursday, January 31, 2008

Who Is The Fool Now??!!

Being fooled once is acceptable but twice…isk isk hahahaha this requires laugh out loud. For Me and my dear fren…the most amazing thing recently happen to uson the same day…being fooled!!!!! But the only difference for the second time being fooled…we were actually fooling them…and they dnt even realise that hahaha
U can fool one… u can fool two …u cnt fool everyone….sooner or later u gonna fall….once u fall it gonna hurt soooo much hahahaha. One got real slap onthe face (unfortunately just figure of speech)…which made him have no balls to even say a single ...i think he dnt dare to say a thing for rest of his life!!!…the other haven’t kena anything yet…but remember the time is ticking…its called the karma ….what goes around will come around…I cant wait to witness it!!!! I wonder whats taking soo long…..im waiting for the day to tell that person ‘there u go’…or better still ‘serve ur face’ hahaha I was in a very mixed feeling today I was sooo angry but now im very very excited don’t know for what reason…today I discovered something which is like an evidence of someone’s lies and more lies…I was pissed at first …but now for no apparent reason im happy…smiling and giggling…no no im still sane and noim not high !! I wish was high though hahahaha. But im happy…maybe the thought of I was right? Or the feeling damn im better than that person? I have noidea….but im so glad that im happy. Should I called that person and rub salt on the wound nah …not worth it…dnt wanna spoiled my happy feeling. Its amazing how it only take one single human being to ruin ur entire life at least for now…everyday have to make ways to either hate or like that person….in my case obviously hate hehehe. Ok back to my happy mood…

No comments: