Thursday, January 31, 2008

weird

Something really weird happen to me few days ago. I had my ph reminder buzzing “pls wake up ‘so and so’” the reminder was set for 8am. I was curious coz I cant remember when I set the reminder. so I sms that person and said “hey I don’t know y but I have this weird reminder requesting me to wake u up “ the person goes “ @#$% I sms u yesterday *&^%$”. So I quickly checked my sms and true enough I receive sms “ babe pls wake me up at 8am” I almost fainted the moment I read that sms. I cant remember a single thing…seriously I cant remember…I don’t recollect any single detail. I slept around 12 something and the message was at 1 something cant be im in a deep sleep. Its bizarre…usually I will at least remember things vaguely when I do something during sleep. I will recall my dreams w/o a prob…this is reality. And strange enough I didn’t even dream that day or did I? I actually was thinking the possibly of someone else setting my ph…but totally ridiculous thought…its impossible. The incident really bothers me I try to recall but no luck…. I think I over exercise…that’s the only explanation I can give to myself. I was too tired of all the extra load of physical activity…. usually Im too lazy to exercise. One of my colleagues was preaching about her yoga lessons …and how it made her more flexible…the word “more flexible” caught my attention. So I went back and dig my collection of exercise vcds …and I found the yoga vcd which I think I only used it once / twice. So my mission was too have “more flexibility” for let just say…hhhmmmm…for some interesting reason ; ) I don’t know how flexible I got but definitely I got SORE…sore like hell….especially my back…I have to admit I over stressed my self on getting too flexible too fast ; P After all these suffering I still cant remember what happen that night!!

No comments: