Thursday, January 31, 2008

Depress …what?! …who?! ; )

im all smiles on a Monday morning haha…it amazing what a good rest…good companion and good party can do for u. im back!! until my ex-boss ask “why so happy”…I go like “do I need a reason to be happy?”
Its amazing how plp can spot when u r happy….i think I smile and grin too much that’s how plp notice hehe So I will spread the joy and happiness to the world on this lovely day. Anyone try to irritate me..im just gonna say “ god bless u…my child” hehe.
Life has been fair to me…when the going gets tough…its shows me an alternative solution for it…although I think its temporary but I have no complains! “When fate hand us a lemon, let’s try to make lemonade” - Dale Carnegie.
Oh by the way I have lost my boss’s room key…I have no idea where I drop it…I trace back all the places that I have been for the past week but I just don’t know where I put it or drop it. Anyway I have to be as much happy as possible today…coz definitely I will get screwing tomorrow when I ask my boss for his key to duplicate… die die…its ok I think I can handle it…I have few plans….
Plan A – to buat bodoh and kena marah
Plan B - just flash my million-dollar smile and act innocent
Plan C - beg the HR guys to gimme their spare key to duplicate (which is not easy, I have to write official email!)
So plan B a definite strike out, definitely not going to do that although it might work…but no way. Plan C …hmm something to think about too much of trouble…so I go for Plan A ….so tomorrow is my day to kena maki yeah yeah ….: ) I know the dialogues “ this is what u call being responsible…u cant take care of the damn key…how u expect me to believe that u gonna take care of my personal belongings n P&C matters” so I have to stand there and listen…and the great part is that I have to reason myself…need to explain how I lost it!! So tonite’s assignment write dialogue to defend my self. At least my boss doesn’t ask the question “Why? ” my ex-boss will ask only why question for example if u said u forget he will ask “why u forget to do ?!” how the hell im supposed to ans that ?? its ok tomorrow is another brand new day…hopefully I can locate the key..im still crossing my fingers. Anyway I got mission to do now….to spread happiness to everyone hehe ; )

No comments: