Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thanks

I kindda of forget to mentioned about someone who cheered me up few weeks ago…yes few weeks ago today I suddenly remembered him for no apparent reason…guess I just missed him : ) its was few weeks ago on a very fine night I was feeling really really terrible, down and bad and u name it la…just felt like just to break down and cry…I didn’t wanna call anyone and disturb them coz it was quite late. So I decided to sms my friend coz I know he has this tendency of cheering up plp...at least i think so. he has very good sense of humour. so i sms “ so tell me something funny/ interesting” the reply was so funny…..it made me laugh...literally! I cant really reveal his message coz its kindda of offensive for certain plp. But trust me at that moment I neva ever thought he would say that or anybody would say that. It was pretty interesting piece of information ; ) After that we smsed for a while he really cheered me up. Thank you…thank u very much I know I can count on u. god bless u.

No comments: