Thursday, January 31, 2008

What I have been up to lately….

Im in the midst of preparing a new list of things that I wanna do!! I gotta feeling the list going to be a long one

making my bro life miserable nagging n bugging him, whenever I see him for throwing plastic bottles. I purposely set up 3 dustbin (1 for paper, 1 for plastic bottles and another one is the normal rubbish) but he is so so so adamant that he only uses one dustbin and the best part he throws rubbish around the bin and not in!! im so so fed up with him. That’s not all he leave his shoes everywhere except the shoe rack. He throws his clothes all over the floor, expect laundry bag …the laundry bag filled with plastic bottles. You may wonder y there are too much of plastic bottles, my great brother only drinks mineral water. So my house oops sorry his house filled with mineral bottles empty mineral bottles..its drives me crazy. I avoid drinking bottled water coz I dnt wanna use plastic. I dnt kn what im gonna do with him.

make a pact with 2 different frens to do 2 different things, to achieve something. I cant mention what the 2 things are coz both of them will kills me haha I dnt wanna die young

Trying to set up a gathering with ex-HSBC clan…to catch up things, which is close to impossible, I dnt understand why though. So im so determine now to make this happen…BTW this one of the item in the wanna do list…so its no more a want to meet thing it’s a must meet thingy.

Im have been catching up with friends that I haven’t spoke to in a really really long time.

im planning to bring my mum some where nice for her birthday or shall I throw a surprise party. Still under planning.

Looking forward to the F1 races (everyweek), coz since ferari back so now they can kick Alonso’s butt. This is the only time me and my bro sit together and agree on something, so for me F1 weekends are bonding time with my bro. Its funny how my brothers have influenced my life. Especially when it comes to Football and F1 my brothers thought me almost everything. My job there its to sit with them and ask why that and why this. and now when it comes to F1 I could inform one or 2 things that my brother doesn’t know…for me that is amazing feeling. Then my bro told me recently, not bad u getting getting better than me haha that’s a complement!!!

im having too much of beckham fever lately, since his much publicized move to LA Galaxy, the best part he is not playing against Chelsea this weekend. I wonder how his teammate feel about him haha. Its true what they say about Becks PR team “they could sell ice cubes to the Eskimos”. the wife is the one who mengada tooo much , if not for becks she would be no body, like the other ‘retired’ spice girls, i cant believe they gonna tour, gosh I think the other 4 members kesempitan duit that is y they came up with the idea…and for posh more attention!! Oh yea I have to state becks is getting hotter and hotter haha

Looking for new job opportunities not that im having prob here its just that im bored. I need new challenge if possible new environment.

lately I have been eating healthily, im making effort to be healthy, its no more getting that dreams abs its no more losing weight, its no more toning body, my eating habits going to be purely healthy. I cant effort to have yo-yo body weight any more, I scared in the long run im gonna suffer the consequences.

in relation to the healthy eating im gonna adopt healthy lifestyle which gonna include physical activities…the sound of it already made me tired : ( Cant afford to slack this one coz I have a pact with someone on this haha oops sorry…

No comments: