Thursday, January 31, 2008

To My Courtesy friends....

After a long chat with my “real” friend, I cant help it, kept wondering who are the friends that i cnt forgive....those who neva invite me to the most important day of their life like wedding, or the one invite me to their wedding just to show of the “big fish” that they “caught”(for the record i wasn’t impressed : )haha), or the one just there to get something from me or hidden agenda, or the one just be my friend to test whether can get ‘lucky’, or the one were with me coz hv no other choice…the list can go pretty much on and on …but I learn something recently, I can forget and forgive all of those plp that I hv mentioned…seriously forget and forgive but I will neva eva forgive those who pretend to be my friend just for courtesy sake. ya trust me I have friend like that to be exact 2 so called friends.
Im ashamed of their behaviour, they dishonour the meaning of friendship. Don’t get me wrong im not talking about hi bye friends here. Im talking about friends who you share your joy and sorrow!
I wonder do they actually know the meaning of friendship???!!!! I don’t u/stand why they are still my friend...they call me for courtesy- i neva ask them too….they talk to me for courtesy- neva ask them too…they spend time with me for courtesy…my gosh I just don’t u/stand one thing y they are doing it!!!!!!!!!! Although I avoid them (btw one get the pic, the otha sooner or later) they don’t get it. Why they wanna be with me when they are not genuine!!! Just because they owe me smthg or just because they feel obligated or they feel guilty or just that they don’t wanna be the “bad “ one…if u don’t feel like to be my friend then DONT. I have sooo sooo many other good I mean really great awesome friends. I just want the “courtesy friends” to know that they don’t owe me anything!!!!!!!!! Friendship is not soemthign that ‘oh you were there for me ...so im here for u’ but in reality you forcing yourself!!thats pathetic …I know these plp were my friends to get something so called “valuable” (which makes me sick n definitely I don’t think tat “valuable” thing worth any penny haha) that I had…thank god I don’t hv it anymore…anyway I just hope they can erase me from their life…coz I did. As i said i have great bunch of friends which im happy to be there for them o share their joy and sorrow...I would not neva eva hurt a friends feeling by being merely a courtesy friend!! But my so-called courtesy friends hv lost a very good friend, actually 2 very good friends guess that’s history now. I just wanted some closure…now afta pouring it here I feel much betta. Now my journey continues with genuine friends!! By the way looking at the bright side.....i have to thank my courtesy friends who inspired me to start blog hahahahahahahahahah

No comments: