Thursday, January 31, 2008

:)

Some one ask me today…am I still in happy mood…hell yeah!! haha. there are little things that annoying me at the moment, like there is someone who is takingadvantage of me (thinking that I don’t know…that person fail to realise that im just letting it happen coz im gaining something as well hehe), some one pissing me, someone annoying me….other than that…Im happy…like I said nothing is perfect in this world. oh by the way …I tak puas hati over steve Irwin’s dead…its not fair…well life is not fair! I still cannot come to term with the fact “life is not fair”….a lot of things happen in my life since the last blog but one incident worth mentioning …about my boss. He actually being nice to me…actually xtra nice to me…that freaks me out. my heart like wanna burst the other…when he ask me “ have u taken ur lunch” …trust me I almost fainted out of surprise. I could not register the question the first time…he noticed so he ask again …with even nicer tone “ have u taken ur lunch” gosh!!….i was like “ eerr yeah”. I took time to answer coz I was scared that it was supposed to be a trick question. Then I realise it wasn’t! its was a genuine …concern…care… question from my BOSS!!!!!Something is really weird happening to him. Im working for him since November 2004…its like in another 1 month will be exactly 2years…and this is the 1st time let me repeat 1st time I heard that question. This is the boss who dnt like plp to go out for lunch…for him its waste of time…so every time I have to take quick lunch. Just gab something in the pantry….which eventually became habit. I hardly go out with my colleague for lunch…which I would say eventually became a habit too. So if anyone wanna go out lunch with me …they will inform me earlier…to see whether im free or not. Pity me : (I have notice recently he been treating me nice…he calls my name so soft and sweet…which makes me eewww. He is turning into nice man!!!! So plp do change…im witnessing it…. but let me wait until my appraisal then I will really know for sure whether he change or not. He is not an evil man to begin with but he is just unbearable….full of sarcasms, temperamental and the list pretty much can go on. I wonder what triggered or triggering him. The other day he actually ask what I think of the presentation slide…what happen to the “im always right man”. Change is ok but not too much and too fast. Oh well…I guess this means im gonna stick around here longer haha. I wonder how this will reflect on my bonus. I really really hope for a fat bonus, so I could use the extra cash for a holiday trip.

No comments: