Thursday, January 31, 2008

More Liars

I don’t know whats happening to eveyone….another fren of mine …very young fren…who experience…how shall I put it….heartbreak…cheated…deceived…..ah…its like wats new …I just cant believe how many plp out there are having cheating as their part time job. I don’t agree when plp say if there are victims there will be cheaters…I don’t agree!!!! How could you know someone is cheating or not…unless he/she is very very very bad actors…but trust me most of the cheaters & liars…are damn good at it!!!!!
Lies after lies after lies…aren’t they tired of all the lies…aren’t they tired of the double life…so who are they actually …have they never ask the question to themselves…man I neva thought about it…these cheaters and liars are having pathetic life!!!!!!!!!! ….i feel sorry for them
Back to my fren story she actually said “Everything that I've been dreaming..the future with him had vanished” how sad is that for a young girl who is full of hope to say that…mmmmm anyway moral of the story….unfortunately I cant think of any moral value right now…..other than burn all the cheaters and liars…hahaha how cool if we can do that!!!!
Anyway to dearest young and beautiful (pls don’t perasan) fren ….move on …..its not that difficult. Take this incident as a lesson and move on…..concentrate on ur life and family…as they need u. u can always call me…. P/s : cheaters & liars – don’t get me wrong its not only guys but also applies for girls…

No comments: