Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dilemma....

most worried and anxious and un-settle thing about my life right now…yes right now is my HAIR!!!!….yes u heard me right my hair…: ( its so so frustrating …im struggling with my ‘transition’ hair, no kidding that is the exact terminology that they use when you try to out grow your chemically treated hair….wait let me put in a better way….stop treating the hair chemically and trying to grow ur natural hair…there that’s better explanation I guess. The bottom line is im trying to grow back my natural hair…yes the hair im having now is not natural all chemically 'abused’ I really really pity my hair…although I take care of my hair like a baby but still I abuse it too much with perming, straightening, colouring I think its time to give my hair a break. But the problem is I cannot TAHAN the process…its slow and frizzy and so un maintainable….my hair stylist suggest me to cut short…my bro also suggest cut short when I ask his opinion – yes I ask the whole world when its comes to my hair. …my god I don’t dare…what if its look awful...at least long hair I can tie up.….or shall I just go and chemically treat it….dilemma…..i have been reading and reading about hair transition until im bored of it. The deal is all the website suggest to cut hair short or get braids/cornrows/locks….but that would not be acceptable in the working environment.I have tie up my hair and also using head band for the time being….the best part is the I have 3 types of hair…my natural hair,…straightened hair and curled hair….can u believed its dreadful. I didn’t know until recently that they even have support group for this prob hahaha I should join the forum haha now im still contemplating should I grow my natural hair and let my hair healthy….or just go to the salon and chemically do something to my hair…and risk the health of my hair…mmmm…I have been thinking about it for almost 3 weeks…without a solution…everyone is sick and tired of me talking about the same topic over and over again…my dear frens im soo sorry I cant help it…I need help!!!!

No comments: