Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sadly its true…

"There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no Friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC-275 BC)
if I had read this few years ago I would neva eva believe…but today after I have seen what I have “seen” over the years I am a believer…imagine this chanakya dude found out this bitter truth in BC! Well….let just say I don’t doubt all my frens…only the so called frens…or my fav term courtesy frens(cf). I guess…I don’t know what im guessing also haha.
im happy that I found good friends among these courtesy people...i chose the best ones haha. As always I try my best to count the blessing I have every single day. The sad thing is that even though I try to get over with this cf issue by forgiving them and u know try to make effort to at least remain as frens…but whenever im talking to them in the back of my head I always wonder are they acting or being genuine. I really really have no idea. They sound so convincing but they are actions totally opposite of what they say! Anyway...again i quite dnt kn what to conclude...what im doing and will be doing...will be exactly like what they do. Just pretend!
Anyway, this month is full of birthdays including mine hehe. Wonder what kindda presents im gonna get this year…I got an early birthday present from my mom…I count that as one la…so hoping for more…so frens this is the time of the year u should show me how much u all love me by showering me with gifts…im not kidding : ) alternatively u may show ur love by introducing me to a new job or cute guys…I don’t mind at all ; )

No comments: