Thursday, January 31, 2008

Holiday

I had a wonderful holiday last week although it was just a 5-day trip. The utter most memorable thing about the trip was meeting my friend who I haven’t met in like few years to be exact around 3 years. I had so much of fun…together with rats and jesse. But today while im writing this feeling so sad and lonely becozim missing my fren…sakti I miss u gal and believe it or not im missing rats and jesse who I can always meet any time I want. I guess im just missing being withthese gals day and night…and obviously away from reality of life. Today waking up feeling “oh god….do I have to go to work!!!! Damn I have to drive!!!”. Todayin the office I have no mood to work…my boss came like in the afternoon as usual with his sarcastic comments and im as usual with no emotion n expression when around him which really irritates him but he cant do anything about it hahahaha last year he asked me “how come you can laugh and smile to others but not to me?” then just to irritate him i showed a blank expression he goes like “what?? Your smile is to expensive is it??!!” again I looked at him with no emotion. Then he was shaking his head to show give up expression…whichfor me it was a victory sign hahahhaha ok enough about him ..back to my holiday story.
important motive of this trip was to spend quality time with friends which I personally think have achieved. There are soo many sweet memories of this trip but there is only one thing I hate about this trip…that I wish neva happen….i wish it can be vanished from the memories of plp that have witnessed it. I did something soo embrassing and dumb and stupid call whatever u want too…I went clubbing with rats,sakti and sakti’s cousin. Everything went fine and we even get a free place to sit…thanks to rats and her accent (have to pay around 500 bucks just to sit that exclude the cover charge…which is ridiculous… I thought Malaysia was expensive but there worst). So we had few drinks I admit I was tipsy but definitely not drunk…so I and rats decided to go to the dance floor….i supposed to lead her but guess what I bang my self to the glass wall which I though was the door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my god it was damn embarrassing…obviously I laugh at my self before anyone could…only one thing to console my self at that moment no body knows me there thank you god…thank you so much…thank god it neva happen in kl!!! And to add salt to the wound sakti’s cousin have witness it…and he seksa me …keep on telling everyone about it!!! Its sooo embarrassing…I wish can turn back time but who am I kidding!? I think I need couple of years to forget this traumatic incident….aaagggrrrrhhhh!!!!....why me!!!???? Mmmm....like i said i need atleast few years before i get over this....
one thing caught my attention was the traffic...it was terrible my god …I actually felt lucky to be driving in Malaysia…Malaysian drivers are way much more decentand considerate on the road (not all but most Malaysian drivers). If they let me drive there I will definitely die of heart attack, its that terrible…everyone like to honk …they don’t use their signal light but hon…but amazingly Malaysia havehigher road accidents…mmmm wonder why. They have beautiful, new, expensive cars but they have no fear of getting it scratch!! One thing I cant take it is the traffic…other than the traffic I have no other complaints.
So I don’t know when im gonna meet sakti next….hopefully as promised she will come down to kl this june…or may be not…just have to cross my fingers whilewaiting. So when she is down here I have to be atleast a good host…because she has been an excellent one. Im trying to figure out what the least I can do to makeher stay in m’sia a pleasant one. Still figuring....
So for me next trip should and have and must be to phuket…coz the other day in airport I saw a damn damn yummy looking surfer hehe ….I told my frens next tripis to phuket so i can get to meet more of these surfer dudes…next course of action is to take up surfing lesson because according to my ‘expert’ fren, surfersonly will hang out with surfing chicks…. but before that i need swimming lessons first hahahaha. Neva mind August still few months away atleast I can have somebasics stuff learn by then. or I just pretend to drown hopefully good looking surfer dude who is tall and well build and well build and tall and feast for theeyes (like the one I saw in the airport) would rescue me …ya dream on!!!! Actually to think about it, i was more attracted towards the surfing board rather than the dude...he was tall and well build and everything but the minute i saw him with the surf board he was amazingly attractive hhhmmmm...same as how i like pilots.... just becoz they can handle planes which for me so damn cool and not forgetting their uniform hehehe ...to think about it i like planes better thanpilots...or should i say im attracted to the pilots because of the plane...tat kindda weird to be attracted to “things”...should blame national geography and travel n discovery channel hehehe...anyways i loved and enjoyed my holiday i wish it was longer.... next trip is to phuket ;)

No comments: