Thursday, January 31, 2008

2006

I remember so clearly where I was and who I was with the last new year eve…now comes another new year!! Wow time does flies…
Ok lets analyst what happen …hmmm a lot things had been said n done…lets start with sad stories…the thing I cant accept…I found out some of my friends are sick…especially chronic n life threatening…hopefully 2007 brings them confidence and strength to fight against their disease. All I can tell them just look at Lance Armstrong. Doctors told him he only had 50% of survival rate but the truth was only 7%!!! But look at him today….after 7 championships and still going with life…healthier and stronger… he such an inspiration.
Oh I had great birthday this year was a month back …one year older and a year wiser…at least I believe so…had a really small and quite but meaningful birthday with ratna and jesse. Of coz they have to embarrass me on my birthday join force with the club manager…I hate u guys for that!!!!…I receive a gift hamper and cake from very very un excepted person…I was very very very flattered to receive it from that person…under some unavoidable circumstances I could not name that person…just for the record it’s a HE hehe.
What else…I had great time 3days paid vacation haha actually it was a conference organise by the company …. outing kindda thingy…its damn damn boring from 7am –5pm….after that its party all night long : ) Me and my colleague had great time….especially my personal favourite was the 2nd night. Im gonna miss it when I resign from this company.
Today i receive hamper full of chocolates haha It suppose to be my Christmas gift…not bad I received quite number of gifts this year. Ok let me see 2006 I think I received 4 gift hampers and 3 of it was completely chocolates so much for my weight maintenance regimen.
Oh talking about weight…my worse nightmare…I gain some un wanted weight beginning of the year. It made everyone around me to comment about my weight especially my parents. I was so so determine to loose weight…which I did manage. Im happy coz I really did my so called research…read n read about diets, exercise n all I wanted to know about weight lost. One thing I learn is that there is no short cut….all I did was to reduce my calorie intake n increase my physical activity. For me this sounds fair and reasonable…and exactly this is what I did…no miracles my weight didn’t went off in 1 week…it took me like few months…gradually I notice difference.. And guess what… the best part I was called VAIN for doing this!!!!! I was like what so vain about im trying to improve myself to make myself happy?! Repeatedly I was called vain…heck I don’t give a damn…I continue to do what I think is right…not what other plp think is right. But the sad part is that if a stranger said that I wouldn’t care…..
im ending 2006 by being angry with ALL my bros…they either disappoint me…irritate me…or take me for granted….so im angry with them…and im gonna show that im angry …haha that’s gonna be nightmare for them…im gonna let them taste their own medicine. 2007 no more nice sister…definitely not going to be nice …I think wanna be the nasty sister…yeap
Friends I don’t wanna even start with it…but definitely I know who im keeping…
Lovelife…hehe let me keep it a secret for the time being….
Work …definitely need a new job…although im so comfortable here…best part always receiving free stuff…presents and hampers and gifts…meet interesting plp and VIPs and lots of kwai lows …but I have to move on…:( its sad but I need new environment and free start. Oh talking about new gonna attend interview next week aiyoh…the same old process all over again!
Finally I realise that there are nice guys out there! Really its comforting to know that the world is not filled with jerks…
Same thing I learn year in n year out :
- Some idiots no matter how much u care they will neva appreciate…
- how some plp u can neva satisfy / please…no.1 in my list is my dad …until today I don’t know what he wants out of me!! The prob is he measures success by comparing!!
- Some plp are born as devils..i cant do anything about it.
- Trust/Respect have to be gain and not to be given.
- I still like David Beckham and adore Angelina Jolie hahaha

No comments: