Thursday, January 31, 2008

Trouble again….No its not guy trouble this time

I have been having some tough time at work…not because I screw up…actually it got nothing to do with me…something happen that my boss have to leave thecountry. Things have to happen just when my boss and I starting to accept each other…its so unfair… its very sad I know im not very fond of my boss. I hated him once in my life…but now I don’t hate him anymore…actually its hard for me to say this...I actually starting to like him and look at him as a father figure!
Now im left clueless and confused….im not sure what going to happen to me..i don’t know which department they gonna chuck me into! I know there is one vacancy in a department under my boss but im praying hard so so damn hard not to be transferred there…if I were to be transferred there nothing much I can do other than resign. But this bonus time I cant resign!!!!! I need my bonus whether I like it or not I have to stay up to march to collect my bonus..will get 2, one contractual in Dec another performance in March..So the only option I have SUCKS!!!!!
For the past 2 weeks I have been keep thinking all my other option and especially drafting out strategy if I were to be transferred to the “sucks” department. Idon’t like it there just because of a bitch…I have neva seen a horribly irritating…boss sucking woman in my life!!!!! She is evil…. really really evil…I have nowords to describe. I think I have written about her previously....she is a devil in disguise. anyway all i can do now is just crossi my fingers and hope for the best
!

No comments: