Thursday, January 31, 2008

Speechless…me ?????!!!!!!

For me on the 27 march 2006 first time in history (at least my lifelong history) I was out of words…for plp who know me that’s like definitely …..shocking news hehe. Not only I lost of words but lost of emotion!! … emotions run around my head, mind, heart whatever u wanna call it w/o knowing how to feel. The story goes like this, before I begin let me warn maybe some of u after reading will say ”ceh!! Tahts all ah?!!” dnt say I neva warn hehe…but those been in my shoes u will get what I mean…
Ok there is a girl no lady no woman mannnnn I don’t know wat to call her…she is 29 married….but look like autie but tries to wear really skimpy clothes coz she thinks that she is pretty and sexy when the fact she is not near there at all…she really need professional help if she wanna call herself pretty and sexy …I may sound mean but she is a devil…compared to me!!!! OK her important role is to “cuci kasut”
“butterup” “put ice” whateva plp call it…but let me assure smthg she will definitely win the grand price if there were a reality show on “who can suck up boss to the max!”.…she is the type willing to go to any extent. And obviously my boss love it. actually so used to it but on the 27 march saw something that gonna haunt me atleast for few years to come…this girl print out approximately a3 size picture of my bos!!!!! And she display it on her workstation!!!!! Arrrggghhhh???!!!! Every body can see it !!!!!! my god!!! Its just a pic of him on a opening ceremony she is not even in the pic!!!…when I saw the pic in her place im out of emotions…she said the pic brings….INSPIRATION. I wanna throw up …I thk I can vomit so much that blood can come out…My range of emotion, the first instant it was disbelieve of what im seeing, I laughed, I asked few plp whats up with the pic….one of her colleague told me it was her inspiration, I laugh so hard that I had tears on my eyes…then I look at the pic again…I felt sooo disgusted, then I felt so angry coz of her extreme suckupnes…which make the rest of us look bad especially ME!!! Then I felt sorry for the girls husband then I felt disgusted again …but most of all im speechless. The deal is if u wanna suck up to ur boss pls don’t make public !!!!!! oh man…she sucks!!!! She gets good bonus…for displaying his pic!!! One of my collegues was giving me idea to place boss’s pic in my workstation…I told “hell NO!!!!!over my dead body!!!!!”.

No comments: