Thursday, January 31, 2008

It has been a while

It has been quite sometime since I scribble something…just been busy with nothing haha. Actually not busy just plain lazy and tired.
CNY is coming good news…long holiday hurray…break from work. Oh talking about work…I had to make major decision about my job. I was offered a job in overseas still haven’t made up my mind yet whether to go or not to go. I have a lot of mix advices from plp around me…decision…decision n more decisions.
During this dilemmatic (is there sucha word) period…I had opportunity to relax abit…I went to batu caves(not during thaipusam) with my bro, presen n the fly. It was good take my mind off from a lot of problems mostly fly related n work obviously…sometimes I feel my life revolves around work so much…man that’s pathetic. It was my visit to temple after like 2 years…I don’t avoid going to temple..is just that I feel that’s not the only way to embrace spirituality. Anyway that’s not how I limit myself to be spiritual. But I must admit the temple ambience is good to calm one self down….i like the peaceful feeling mixed wit the smell…of coz minus the small number of irritating plp, who are not civilised.
I haven’t seen presen for quite some time..so I had so much fun talking to her. She is like a younger sister that I neva had…I always wished to have sister...guess now is too late to wish for that. We catch up on “things”. btw she bought a new camera phone ….so can figure out what happen next when we were together wit the phone hehe. We click click away from the starting to the end..not only with her phone…but my phone as well…and that is not enough we used the digital camera as well hahaha. It was fun spending time with her after a while…I should spent more time wit her. I always promise I will go out wit her …but neva kept my promise. Thinking of get/do something nice on her birthday, which is like next month.

No comments: