Thursday, January 31, 2008

How to say im not interested …..

I don’t know how to say NO to a guy!!!!! He his hitting on me with his best effort but im not interested. I don’t dare to say it straight to his face…I pity him. I feel bad to hurt his feelings. He is a nice guy but just that he is not my type…definitely not my type.
Aiyoh he do soo much things for me….buy me gifts…buy me lunch…dnt get me wrong I neva ask him to…he just leave things on my desk when im not around….many occasions I return the things back to him. When I return he will say hey ‘I just give it to u as appreciation of ur help and ur friendship…if u neva take it that means u r not sincere’ isn’t that emotional black mail! Once I told him off next time pls dnt buy anything for me w/o my knowledge.
I couldn’t help it…so I try to avoid him as much as possible….but he always will make effort to talk to me…mati la I kali ini…don’t know how to escape. If he is a jerk I know exactly how to handle him….but he is not…
he calls me for no apparent reason….just petty things he have to call. He will ask about my bf and my ex-bf…I question him before why u wanna know about my bf… he just said simply interested to know. usually I refuse to ans but he will insist …i will just smile and change topic. But u know what he listens to my telephone conversations!!!! Kindda scary! So he basically he knows mostly about my life…thru me when im chit chatting with my frens / mum.
I have tried my best to tell him that im not interested actually neva will be …hopefully he get the picture. Like today I neva ask his favour he help me to carry 10 reams of A4 paper that I have ordered…actually the HR guys can do it for me …but of coz he have to do it…to score points : p and that’s not all…when I say “thanks for bringing it for me…and u shouldn’t have too”. He goes like “how many of these ream of A4 paper that u can carry ?” I was like “eeerrrr…dnt know maybe 5/6” he continued “how many do u think I can carry? “ I was like do I really look like I care how many u can carry…non of my business… hello…im trying to finish up my work here before 6 …but of coz I have to ‘jaga hati’ …I ans “hhmmm 10 ream” he proudly said “no no I could carry 20”….whatever…..i said “ oh great” he wanted to chit chat but I politely continued my work. I just dnt want he to get the wrong idea and dnt want the other staffs to gossip about me. I have a very good reputation here …I dnt wanna jeopardise it …im not even interested in him!!!!! The other day he proudly told me that one of the boss ask him whether he like me or not…I was shocked …I ask him so what did u told them…he said he just kpt quite! I was what the hell. I told him…I dnt like all this nonsense. I make sure he knows that im irritated I really show face like to the max…plp who kn me should kn by now that I am the best when it come to showing face. I always get things or get away with things with my parents…my friend…my bf by showing face hehe. I dnt have to say single thing plp will kn im not statisfied…it’s a god given talent la what can I say ;) But lucky me…this guy is the first time…neva really get it…its true what they say…always there will be first time for everything.
The most uncomfortable thing about him is that…he likes to compliment…”oh u look very nice today”, “u look pretty today”, “can I say something…”dnt get me wrong ok…u look very beautiful today”, “can suggest something…u should wear skirt more often” “how come u neva makeup today” “whats wrong with ur hair today” “ can I suggest something u will look much better w/o the hair band” his comments can go on and on and on….it makes me extremely uncomfortable… at times I feel like to scream at him “its my bloody wish what I wanna wear and how I wanna wear!!!!!!!!!!!!!”God help me……

No comments: