Thursday, January 31, 2008

what can i say....

Can u believe I made a difference in someone’s life or atleast influence in that person’s decision making. By the way the person im talking about used to be dear to me…but now I don’t hate that person…but just keep distance to avoid further confrontations. So I recently found out this person (or atleast I think) came out of closet…after reading my blog!!!! Can u believe my blog actually inspired that person to turn life into a better one…or then again that person may just did it to irritate me…hmmm can be both…..but I don’t care…nowadays im back to my cheerful mood….so nothing or nobody can take that away from me hehe
Someone ask me why are u soo happy nowadays…the person ask am I in love?! Am I ? how to know whether u r in love or not…most of the time it could be just lust. Some one else told me that deep down u will know its love…there is no scientific way to prove it. Actually I really wish there was a scientific way to prove it…so that no one can cheat others or we dnt cheat ourselves. This make me wonder have I ever been in love? I think I never been in love. whats love…how come u can love someone at the first sight…isn’t that more to lust than love. First sight…its just merely physical attraction!
Hey im side tracking from my original story…ok back to whatever I was writing..ok so the person made difference in life…so I hope it will remain the same…for everyone’s sake. Just that I don’t know la whether I perasan or not ….but I think that person “terasa” when read my blog….coz I was kindda bashing that person. I don’t regret but im happy that the person opt for a lifestyle change. Like I said before it takes only one person to ruin ur life or glorify (that maybe a over exaggerate word) ur life. So I would always like to be a person who made a positive change in someone’s life. And of coz I welcome anyone willing to make a positive change in my life. They are a lot of plp have done that for me. I will always remember those who left prints in my life. Its not always that u meet these kindda plp…so always treasure the one’s who always there to lift u up…on ur weakest moments. I have been blessed let me repeat blessed with good family and best bunch of friends-from school to college to work place……I thank god for that. I believe in quality not quantity. I may not have 500/600 friends but I have friends who I think willing to catch me when im falling even though they gonna risk their life…Coz they know that I will do the same for them!!
Recent years I have drifted apart from my high school friends that I have been so closed with. Although we have what shall I say no time for each other but deep down inside I always remember them. I wish things could be like its used to be…but its kindda difficult. But I will promise my self that I will make the effort to be in touch with my long ‘forgotten’ friends. Im sorry guys if I ignored u or neva keep intouch. I neva meant to, its just that we are drifted apart. Thanks guys…thank you very much for the ones who still call me…although im so full of myself and my life…thanks to the ones who still remember me…thanks to the one’s who still messages me. I promise I will make effort. Wow im so out from my original story today I guess I have soo many things going on inside my head. The thoughts are just flowing ….u know today is those one of those days that u cant stop writing….i think today is my day. Few days back I have nothing to say and nothing to write but today…its keep coming. On weekend I was with my friend I had nothing to talk ….My friend was the one who was doing all the talking….pity her. Ok since I have soo much things to talk about bout its high time to call and irritate my friends…hehe

No comments: