Thursday, January 31, 2008

shocked

I had shocked of my life when I got to know some “recent development” of a friend. i know this guy ...yea guy of coz ;) he actually married...not only he married wihth an older woman im talking about more than 10years of age diffrence...not only that he convert his religion on top of that. Oh gosh why oh why…such a waste. I guess this would be “shock of 2007” nothing can top this “development”!!!! Again such a waste!!!! Did I mention waste…ok I did : (
then again i dnt wanna be sucha bitch saying its a waste and stuff...maybe he finds happiness with her...only god knows. btw she has couple kids i think. our mutual freind who actually met her before told me that she look like his aunty. im so so curious to meet her.i will update about her if i eva met her hehe

No comments: