Thursday, January 31, 2008

First

My first blog entry in blogspot, my friend KKD aka Annette K @ http://life-as-it-is-life.blogspot.com have inspired me to blog again hehe I have been lazy for a while…and lost interest but after talking to her dn kn y …im just inspired. I transfered most of my blog entry from a different site and compile it here as in older post….just thought it would be a better idea. Anyway I will try to write about my life tale as much as possible from now and then.
This would be my very first blog for 2008, sure the time flies. It’s a not a very good start of 2008 for me. I have discovered something that I need to get fixed or shall I say removed asap. Anyways looking forward to blog more soon….

1 comment:

Annette K said...

RVR,

You're so sweet... Thanks for the great honour. :>

Looking forward to reading more of your blogs!

*HuGz*