Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Heartless

I have officially become THE heartless daughter…bravo to me. It was pretty easy to achieve it I just had to ignore what ever my parents want me to do. It started out with something that they want me to do which they think its good for me and of coz I think its ridiculous and absurd. So obviously it’s a conflict and interest and both parties are no budging even an inch plus with too many awkward moments…pheww *DRAMA !!*

When all reasoning fails my mum takes out her ‘emotional blackmail card’… I dnt get it whats with Asian parents and blackmailing techniques. I gotta admit at first I was all guilty and feeling like a real ass for going against them….but I still not budging from my decision. Everyone keep saying how heartless I am ….but guess what is I keep looking out for other plp’s heart who gonna take care of my heart. So u know what screw it im taking care of my heart!!

So ‘emotional blackmail card’ didn’t work my dad brings out his ‘intimidating card’..im like his he kidding me??!!! Come on what he gonna do manhandle me…please…get real!

The JOKE is what we are arguing for is a PETTY issue when I say PETTY trust me its PETTY …but I know deep down we are no longer arguing about the issue we indirectly wanna see who gonna win the battle…u kn what I am looking for winning war so bring it on!!!!

No comments: