Thursday, June 5, 2008

Petrol price….again?!

Ridiculous…that’s all I could say…the petrol price is at RM2.70. All the government got to say "Malaysians still pay among the cheapest petrol price in Southeast” dnt compare us to other south east asia countries, they dnt produce oil but M’sia do!!! we shuld get more subsidy.

Its been pretty long since I blogged…coz I was too lazy to actually to say smtg. Let say I have my mood swings n moment hehe , further more too busy “decoding” plp around me and also too busy going back n forth to home town since the family hs under going renovation. I haven’t even got the chance to watch latest instalment of Indiana Jones franchise. I thought wanna watch this week but my aunty had endogram surgery yesterday so she gonna stay with me for couple of days….meaning I cant go out at all. Need to be home 24/7 to attend to her needs :(


Back to my petrol story …I paling benci when they say “change ur life style” im like what the F*** whats wrg with u plp how the hell im supposed to change my life style more than what it is now. I guess they are actually asking all of us to eat sand..since one brilliant man request the rakyat to change our eating habits …we shuld to stop consuming rice since the price is high. I went grocery shopping with my mum the other day. I notice that the cheapest rice (if im not mistaken 10kg) is 28.00 im like how the hell the low-income plp gonna cope with this. Im single and I only hv to feed n care for myself (mind you lately I have been really really extra careful when its come to spending money…I only buy things that I NEED) and I feel the pinch imagine the lower income family with few kids my god!

The rebates is it the real deal or juts gimmicks…RM625 per year will be money-order upon paying road tax hmmm….i guess have to wait and see.
The best part i read that, we (err the govrn) would ’save’ RM 13.7 billion a year after the new prices take effect today.
Where the Rm13.7b saving will go :
subsidies for petrol, diesel n gas – RM7.5b
food security – RM4b (I guess this is the National Food Stockpile )
cooking oil – RM1.5b
Standardising price of rice in Sabah n Sarawak – RM400m
Flour subsidy – RM200m
Bread subsidy – RM100m

Btw I just remember smtg the last petrol hike…the money that ‘we’ “save” was supposedly to improve public transportation! I wonder where is the state-of-the-art public transportations!

I thought of changing my car …I guess that’s not gonna happen! Now I have real headache I was supposed to move out fr my bro’s place, meaning to say I have to start paying rental :( I guess I have to find a place really really near to my office. So I could save up money on petrol, of coz I will drive even if its walking distance …since its absolutely not save for us to be walking around even in the broad day light. oh that reminds me of smtg that I read in today’s newspaper…its seems that one of the aftermath of fuel increase is possible increase in crime rate because the current income not enough for the average consumer …if plp cannot cope there might be rise in crime. Great ! juts great ! oh I forgot one more good news…electricity price hike !!!

I think too much for a day…im very upset, need to take time off : P

No comments: